"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Tuesday, July 05, 2005



Crazy Frog dings...
The mtv's cute =)

Last paper ended. a satisfying paper at last =) Ne quiz was rubbish. mcq. a or b? e!
i decided not to be anti-social today. Went with t24 to upper thomson. prata shop. I was SO close to going home. needed my sleep badly. and i've kind of forgotten totally about food for a few days already? Ever since sch start. yfc + sch = Where's time? What's food?

I Hate that bloody bitch! suppose to meet joey at parkway just now. told my mum so that she wont buy dinner. Then they want to go. idiots. Their voice is loud. i got no choice. psycho mum not to go and make myself feel bad. in the end all went. =(
I got to stop caring about how others feel. ok..i think i dont. I wont start.
Suckers.

Saw a pair of pri sch kids? dancing on tv. looks like salsa and whatever. They look damn good!

Lessons starting... Money going again. haiz... where's my marking day?!


Posted at 23:25






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-